Very poor performance on good pc

Hello, i was playing gta sa and sa-mp about 1 years ago, and it worked fine, but today i downloaded it again, installed sa-mp turned on and.. wtf just about 10-20fps? Last time i played it was runing smooth without any lags..
My PC:
AMD Athlon x2 4200+ 2,68GHz
2GB DDR2 667mhz ram
HD3850 512mb 256bit
Windows 7 32bit

Even new games runs better than sa-mp.. I also noticed that sa-mp uses just one core of my dual core cpu, and almost doesn't use my gpu, because it's loaded when playing just about 20-30%
Screen:

I'm installed AMD Dual Core optimizer but, the game still uses just one core of my cpu..
Please help!

tried to disable the frame-limiter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtyBastard
Посмотреть сообщение
tried to disable the frame-limiter?
Yes its disabled.. Now i noticed that when i am driving alone (when around me isn't any players, moded objects ect..) the game runs little bit better about 30fps, but it still very laggy...

San andreas can only use one cpu, and as you can see, one of your cores is fully loaded. So cause your gpu is not, the lagg seems to come from the cpu, the graphics are no porblem for your pc.
Your cpu itself is not too slow, so the lag could be caused by lots of textlabels (this is a 0.3b issue)

is that your new pc? if not did you used windows xp in the past instead of windows 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtyBastard
Посмотреть сообщение
is that your new pc? if not did you used windows xp in the past instead of windows 7?
No its 3 years old pc just with upgraded video card and ram I was using xp and windows 7, on xp it's was running without problems, on windows 7 too just with black road rendering issue, who is based on AF (anisotropic filtering) i think..

Well, I'd format my PC

GTA SA can run on more than one CPU, you will need to adjust the affinity settings located on task manager.

Код:
CTR + ALT + DELETE > (If using XP, skip this step) Select 'Task Manager' > Go to 'Processes' tab > Find 'gta_sa.exe' > Righ-Click > Set Affinity > Check All Cores > Ok
You will need to do this AFTER starting up SA:MP. This step is not needed for original Single Player however, since it is automatically set to both (I have no idea why it's only set to one core for SA:MP).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA SA can run on more than one CPU, you will need to adjust the affinity settings located on task manager.

Код:
CTR + ALT + DELETE > (If using XP, skip this step) Select 'Task Manager' > Go to 'Processes' tab > Find 'gta_sa.exe' > Righ-Click > Set Affinity > Check All Cores > Ok
You will need to do this AFTER starting up SA:MP. This step is not needed for original Single Player however, since it is automatically set to both (I have no idea why it's only set to one core for SA:MP).
OMG THANK YOU! Now it works fast as before

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I'd format my PC
not many people are quick to format their computers. I hate formatting, and do whatever i can to avoid it.

I have the same graphics card XD