Detecting Explosion ?

Ok so i have a timer for the use of hydras/sparrows. After the timer is up, you cant use them for 10 min. The problem is that some people explode on purpose inside their hydra and onplayerdeath doesnt detect it so they evade the timer.. How can i go about it ? How can i detect explosions.. ?

you won't need to detect explosion, send in your code and i'll try to help you as i can

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmk1
Посмотреть сообщение
you won't need to detect explosion, send in your code and i'll try to help you as i can
mmm script is long.

i think you need to detect it

What do you mean?

They explode inside the hydra/sparrow and OnPlayerDeath doesn't detect them dieing? And you could use OnVehicleDeath to loop through all the players, if they were in it, set the timer off for them. (I don't know if that would work though, since I've never tried to check if when OnVehicleDeath is called if it detects the player inside).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean?

They explode inside the hydra/sparrow and OnPlayerDeath doesn't detect them dieing? And you could use OnVehicleDeath to loop through all the players, if they were in it, set the timer off for them. (I don't know if that would work though, since I've never tried to check if when OnVehicleDeath is called if it detects the player inside).
it never does. when you explode inside the vehicle, you dont even loose score.

Make sure you don't have anything under OnPlayerDeath checking if the player was in a vehicle while dieing.

Also did you try my other suggestion?