[HELP]Seatbell

C:\Documents and Settings\GET\Desktop\ЛБЩ\gamemodes\ton.pwn(36713) : error 017: undefined symbol "Seatbelt"
C:\Documents and Settings\GET\Desktop\ЛБЩ\gamemodes\ton.pwn(36713) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\GET\Desktop\ЛБЩ\gamemodes\ton.pwn(36713) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\GET\Desktop\ЛБЩ\gamemodes\ton.pwn(36713) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\GET\Desktop\ЛБЩ\gamemodes\ton.pwn(36713) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

We can't help you without seeing any code. Paste the line that you're having issues with.

here is mate script seatbelt

Put this on top of script
Код:
new UsingBelt[MAX_PLAYERS];
then this put under OnGameModeInit like any different command

Код:
if (strcmp(cmd, "/pojas", true) == 0)  //just this change on your command put what you want 
	{
	    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	    {
			if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			{
				if(!IsModelABike(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
				{
				    if(UsingBelt[playerid] == 0)
				    {
					    SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "* Odkopcava svoj pojas"); // this is when you off your belt
					    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s skinuo si pojas i izlazis sa sjedala", sendername); // also this is when you off your belt like Vito_Corleone off his belt and he exiting from car
			            ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_CHAT1,COLOR_CHAT2,COLOR_CHAT3,COLOR_CHAT4,COLOR_CHAT5);
			            UsingBelt[playerid] = 1;
					}
					else
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "* Upravo si skinuo svoj pojas");
					    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s skida pojas i izlazi sa sjedala", sendername);
			            ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string,       COLOR_CHAT1,COLOR_CHAT2,COLOR_CHAT3,COLOR_CHAT4,COLOR_CHAT5);
			            UsingBelt[playerid] = 0;
					}
   	              }
				else
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* Na motoru si, koristi Kacigu! (/kaciga)");// this is nothing if you want to make also /helmet command for motorbikes you can delete this
                    return 1;
				}
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
i think that i help you :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Посмотреть сообщение
here is mate script seatbelt

Put this on top of script
Код:
new UsingBelt[MAX_PLAYERS];
then this put under OnGameModeInit like any different command

Код:
if (strcmp(cmd, "/pojas", true) == 0)  //just this change on your command put what you want 
	{
	    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	    {
			if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			{
				if(!IsModelABike(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
				{
				    if(UsingBelt[playerid] == 0)
				    {
					    SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "* Odkopcava svoj pojas"); // this is when you off your belt
					    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s skinuo si pojas i izlazis sa sjedala", sendername); // also this is when you off your belt like Vito_Corleone off his belt and he exiting from car
			            ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_CHAT1,COLOR_CHAT2,COLOR_CHAT3,COLOR_CHAT4,COLOR_CHAT5);
			            UsingBelt[playerid] = 1;
					}
					else
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "* Upravo si skinuo svoj pojas");
					    format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s skida pojas i izlazi sa sjedala", sendername);
			            ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string,       COLOR_CHAT1,COLOR_CHAT2,COLOR_CHAT3,COLOR_CHAT4,COLOR_CHAT5);
			            UsingBelt[playerid] = 0;
					}
   	              }
				else
				{
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* Na motoru si, koristi Kacigu! (/kaciga)");// this is nothing if you want to make also /helmet command for motorbikes you can delete this
                    return 1;
				}
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
i think that i help you :P
He has already made a system he is having errors with, you're not helping fix his errors, you're copying code from other scripts and expecting it to help him.