Bionic Burger?

Guys, I got this email and had to share it with you... I don't believe it, but hey...we'll find out the truth one day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYyDXH1amic[/ame]

Holy cow fuck

I ain't believing this. xD

Typically McDonalds, why am I not surprised they messing around with food? Anything they can to do make their burgers cheaper to create is what they do.

Lol, i might not ever eat at Mc again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, i might not ever eat at Mc again.
Why not ? It tastes frikkin' awesome, and nobody has died of it. Sure, it ain't that "healthy", but what's everybody with the damn hygiene lately. A few million years ago we hunted with spears and ate raw meat, nobody complaining back then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not ? It tastes frikkin' awesome, and nobody has died of it. Sure, it ain't that "healthy", but what's everybody with the damn hygiene lately. A few million years ago we hunted with spears and ate raw meat, nobody complaining back then
Damn right, the humanity is becoming more and more pussyish x) if thats even an word.

You have a point there, Hiddos! I love their food and probably won't stop eating it, I just figured I'd share this with everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
I know, people wanting to live longer and be healthy, how frikkin wierd of them ay

My mate once left a milkshake in the door of my work van, I forgot about it and when I found it, it was like a block of lard, frikkin disgusting those things are.

People in general don't have a clue about what they are eating and how shitty it is for them, how do you think they keep all that food fresh in supermarkets and how do you think they move it such large distances without it going off, it's bollocks.

What do we learn from this video?

Eating hamburgers = Immortality!