Duel System?

I tried thinking of the aspects a Duel system needs...Is it as simple as a teleport and a SendClientMessageToAll so then others may join Or is it a bit more complicated? Or have i got that mixed up with DM arena?? How does a /duel exactly work?

Just curious..

I've never played a duel server but thinking about it..

I think you can make three commands that players can execute;

/©hallenge(p)layer [PlayerID]

It will send a challenge to the user and he'll need to decide if he wants to /acceptduel, or /denyduel.

If they accept, they both will be teleported to an arena of your choice. If they deny, the user will get a message "You've denied the challenge." or something like that, and it will also appear to the player who challenged him.

Other then that, you'll need to figure out timers such as for the countdown "3" "2" "1" GO!

Pretty sure that's easy though

No one has made a system for it yet but its really easy to make. You can do as Crayon said and do the commands or you can make your own systems/functions to help your duel problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon
Посмотреть сообщение
I've never played a duel server but thinking about it..

I think you can make three commands that players can execute;

/©hallenge(p)layer [PlayerID]

It will send a challenge to the user and he'll need to decide if he wants to /acceptduel, or /denyduel.

If they accept, they both will be teleported to an arena of your choice. If they deny, the user will get a message "You've denied the challenge." or something like that, and it will also appear to the player who challenged him.

Other then that, you'll need to figure out timers such as for the countdown "3" "2" "1" GO!

Pretty sure that's easy though
Thanks that exactly wat i had in mind,Now i remember a while back seeing that system used..Thanks again will be fun trying to make this

Just trying to help the community out, just like you guys help me. Sorry I couldn't help you with the scripting part, I'm kind of new to it :P

Edit: Also you can make it so players can pick what kind of duel they want (such as which weapons they want enabled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon
Посмотреть сообщение
Just trying to help the community out, just like you guys help me. Sorry I couldn't help you with the scripting part, I'm kind of new to it :P

Edit: Also you can make it so players can pick what kind of duel they want (such as which weapons they want enabled)
Sweet dude i realised making your own codes from trial/error teaches you even if you copy how its done but re-type it and modify the whole thing,I also found looking at scripts to see how its done and reading WIKI acually teaches you alot,When i started my first script i made a whole TDM gamemode from scratch xD and im still updating it you may have seen it "Weponz Counter-Strike Battleship",But thanks for the ideas i was looking for the ideas

Thanks again

Sweet man. Yeah I'm looking at GTA-RP and converting their strcmp commands to zcmd, or at least attempting it. I may have to re-read SAMP Wiki cause' I don't think anything I read from there stuck to me. But yeah usually I see how it's done and redo it on my own But it gets hard for things such as /tie, because I'm unsure how to convert it to zcmd :/