ServerFFS down?

It might not be the right section to post this but is ServerFFS down?
It's says nothing on their NOC but their site, my server and my site are down...

FluxThing
EDIT: Its online again!

ServerFFS has had alot of downtimes recently, this could be one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
ServerFFS has had alot of downtimes recently, this could be one.
It's a pity that they didn't announce it on their NOC, it makes them look very unprofessional...

Everything loads for me. SA-MP forum is not a place to ask whether an individual place/host is unavailable and this in no way relates to scripting discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything loads for me. SA-MP forum is not a place to ask whether an individual place/host is unavailable and this in no way relates to scripting discussion.
Sorry, you're right about the scripting discussion but I thought ServerFFS owned SA:MP or the other way around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless303
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, you're right about the scripting discussion but I thought ServerFFS owned SA:MP or the other way around?
serverFFS used to sell hosted tab listings on behalf of SA-MP and SA-MP used to be on the serverFFS IRC network, but other than that there's absolutely no affiliation.

ServerFFS always has network problems and people always make threads about 'em. I wish you would all stop and/or move to another host!