Lethaldudb problem

C:\Users\William\Downloads\TI\Tropical Island Server\filterscripts\Adminscript.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "lethaldudb2"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

10 mins ago it worked, then I change something on the admin script and I get this error and I can't use commands anymore! please help, everything is in the right map !

try open pawn.exe like a new progect then press file.open and open the script and complie try. ..

no, didn't work, I have lethaldubd.inc in my /pawno/include file, that's the right place? isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knackworst
Посмотреть сообщение
no, didn't work, I have lethaldubd.inc in my /pawno/include file, that's the right place? isn't it?
Yes, but your include should be called "lethaldubd2.inc", that's what the error says.

it is called like that

maby the

#include<lethaldudb2>

its must called like this

I guess taht's how it is suppose to be...

cmon, help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knackworst
Посмотреть сообщение
cmon, help!
Do you open it from the pawno that is actually in that folder, or do you just click on the script icon and maybe open it with an older version of pawno, where the include is not in the folder?

Go to Tropical Island Server/pawno and open pawno.exe. Then use open the files manually and see if the problem still exists.

the second option is what I do, i'll se if it helps