Bugged Script

Could someone please have a look at this and tell me if you see anything wrong which would be causing an ingame error/bug.. The bug/error that is happening is, when someone spawns ingame and you teleport to them or even drive/walk to them, they are standing completely still on your screen all the time, but on their screen they are running around..

It would be extremely appreciated and i am even willing to donate some money to the person who fixes the error

(Note: Read scripting logs at the top, the error only happened around the same time or after i added the Speedometer, There was a placec4 command but i removed that)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6iveki

Sounds like network problems to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds like network problems to me.
This was tested on ServerFFS by another friend of mine, and was tested by personal hosting by me and another friend.

its work to me no erros i try it all nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MKD]Max
Посмотреть сообщение
its work to me no erros i try it all nice
There needs to be another player in the server to see the error, when they try to run you cant see them run

You have any other filterscripts running? they could be causing the bug if so. I remember i had a simalar problem a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
You have any other filterscripts running? they could be causing the bug if so. I remember i had a simalar problem a while ago.
No filterscripts are running. Just the game mode script, it's carlito's roleplay but the last thing i remember doing is adding sscanf and dcmd with a dcmd + sscanf command "/selldrugs" then i sent it to another member of the scripting team i am in

Since its quite a large script it would be hard (for me anyway) to just look through and spot the bug. If i was you i'd back the file up (which you prob already have) then i'd remove the things iv added since the last time i had it working 1 by 1, testing along the way to route out the problem. Then just remove the bug from the backup. Long i know but maybe faster that waiting for someone to answer.

Try putting return 1; at the end of OnPlayerUpdate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
Посмотреть сообщение
Try putting return 1; at the end of OnPlayerUpdate.
Done, Still the same..
Only thing i realized now is that it changes when the player gets into a vehicle.
Example, in this video you can see the guy standing at the spawn, when i teleport to him and he gets in the vehicle, his avatar goes inside the vehicle... OnPlayerStateChange maybe?

http://www.xfire.com/video/388bad/