Decompiling amx

Hi all,i've downloaded a gamemode from 4shared but i've only .amx file

Is any way to decompile to a .pwn file?

No, don't steal scripts.

I dont need to steal scripts or something,i just want to see the source to edit

Well, I'm afraid you can't. The only .amx-decompilers there are, will fuck up the script, kinda. Arrays and variables will be renamed or moved around, and you'd be left with just about nothing.

So, the short answer is, you cannot. Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont need to steal scripts or something,i just want to see the source to edit
Thats Stealing. Unless someone gives you the source (.pwn) its called stealing.....

Don't ask here.

No its not stealing as long the player keeps the credits. Theres a working de-compiler though, oh and by the way, you can AntiDeAmx too, made by Zezombia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral
Посмотреть сообщение
No its not stealing as long the player keeps the credits. Theres a working de-compiler though, oh and by the way, you can AntiDeAmx too, made by Zezombia.
I honestly REALLY doubt there is a working one, that would be... well, at least for me, unbelieveable.

Anyway, yes it is stealing if the player who created it does not want other people to use it. And if he does want others to use it, he will release it. So it is stealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrucixTM
Посмотреть сообщение
No, don't steal scripts.
there is a forum rule that every release should have the .pwn file DD

so he is allowed to decompile the only one who ain't following the rules is the person who realeased the .amx only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral
Посмотреть сообщение
No its not stealing as long the player keeps the credits.
So if I steal a car from Bob, as long as I tell everyone it's Bob's car, I didn't steal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
So if I steal a car from Bob, as long as I tell everyone it's Bob's car, I didn't steal?
Yes.... Did Bob give you permission to take his car

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all,i've downloaded a gamemode from 4shared but i've only .amx file

Is any way to decompile to a .pwn file?
4shared... people will argue public domain bla bla bla.... Fact is its Theft & It also violates copyright....