[Help]Map

Hi,I have a problem with my in-game map.The server is running a mysql based gamemode and whe in enter the server the minimap shows nothing but white background and some player icons.When i go to ESC--->MAP I don't see anything and i don't have the orizontal and vertical lines.And the player is somewhere in the LV-LS village....I don't know what's the problem...it all works okay but on the map the cars are like a player icon and the background is white...like this:Click

need help...thanks

the world u in is good , i mean can u C the trees , cars , buildings , or just all things white like u in other world , if EVERY thing is white like the map then u must put this @ the end of the OnPlayerSpawn :
Quote:

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,0);

but if it just the map then reinstall ur gta sa

Most likly this is a map mod problem.

Is it like this on every server, or just that certain one?

yea i think they r right 2 , try what we say the replay us ok ?
Quote:

HAVE FUN SCRITPING

I see the map like that just on that server...and yes I can see cars,trees,and every object...The virtual world seems to be right...I don't know what's the problem...

maybe you deleted smthing from SA Directory!Try to run SA without MultiPlayer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBX97
Посмотреть сообщение
yea i think they r right 2 , try what we say the replay us ok ?
Please stop your stupid comments, honestly.

Anyway, at the OP - I'm not sure but maybe it's because you're out of the world bounds? I'm not sure where the LV-LS village is located, or if you're the scripter of this gamemode, so please inform me.