3- Add it to your filterscripts on server.cfg

[MSG]: Please report any bug founded

Comments ppl

Nice stealing of the R N D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice stealing of the R N D.
Thank you for you post i think you havent even looked throw the script..
Another thing define stealing what ?

Код:
stock IsVehicleDrivingBackwards(vehicleid) // By Joker Thank you

No, the text-draw was made by "Fallout" (I think). You need to give 'em credits for that as it looks the same, uses the came text-draw and the same colors.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No, the text-draw was made by "Fallout" (I think). You need to give 'em credits for that.
ROFL Fallout ? are you kidding me ?? since mine have nothing to do with that
Dont say pointles crapp next time... all the textdraws are made by me it have nothing to do with fallout not even in one line

So go complain other place ... from what i see you still did not looked throw the script

Ah! I was wrong, it's made by Ryder. You changed the color, not the design. Click me. By the way, you should really get going back to school.

EDIT: Okay, so you slimmed it up a little too. It's still based off of his speedometer + transmission release.

Eh dude are you done ?
The only thing not by me is the IsPlayerDrvingBackward credits are for The Joker
Textdraw are my made
and i dont need to explain you anything since you are just saying this posts for jelous , you stop stealing gamemodes like you did with the mysql script then come complain Kid atleast i puted the credits .

I don't steal things, so don't accuse me of doing so. The only release that I've got out right now, was created by me with some help of other people - very limited help. (no offence people) You are basically releasing something which has been released and not saying; "This is based of of...". Why don't you make something unique and by the way, you have no idea what you're doing. I'm not going to start a flame war, so bye.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't steal things, so don't accuse me of doing so. The only release that I've got out right now, was created by me with some help of other people - very limited help. (no offence people) You are basically releasing something which has been released and not saying; "This is based of of...". Why don't you make something unique and by the way, you have no idea what you're doing. I'm not going to start a flame war, so bye.
Next time think before you say anything and complains again atleast i puted the credits. so again dont claim something that already be done

Unlike you read http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...6&postcount=23