player score

When players unload there truck on my server i want them to gain a point to there score. How do i do this?
Would it be:
Код:
SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid) + 1);

Yes.

Message to short.

Learn some pawno, jeez..
go to the line where the player unloads his truck, add that line and compile and done...

Here mike, Teach me and ide stop asking questions.

Now how do i get it to save the score?

Add the saving of the score to your registration system. We cannot simply tell you how, because it depends on which system you use to save player stats.

If you don't already have a registration system, look around for registration tutorials, there are plenty.

You are eventually going to have to learn to script yourself, if you want a working gamemode. You are not always going to get straight answers on these forums, especially from me.

I use luxadmin

Like I said, you're going to have to learn at some point.

I'm not going to go through LuxAdmin and see which system they use, etc. If you had BASIC scripting knowledge, you should be able to look through the script and add in saving of score along the other things it saves.

I would love to learn, no one around here likes to help though.

Learn by yourself then, as me and probably most of the other people on these forums have.

Search through scripts, and try to comprehend what the script is doing. Go in-game, and compare what you have read in the script with what has happened. If you are questioned about a function or callback, go to the wiki and look it up.

You need to have the dedication to learn, you will not do it over-night, or even in a few days.