Running server through router on other comp

Hi,
Okay so im having trouble running a private server all the ports are done fine and announce is
set to 1 and other people can connect to my server thats all working great

The problem im having is that when i run a server on one comp my other comp can not see it [both running through same router and have both got ports forwarded for both ip's].
I have tried internet tab waited for the servers to stop loading and checked but it doesnt show up i have tried manual adding the server ip/port together and individually but it wont get past retrieving server info.

This happens on both computers neither on them will show a server or retrieve server info for manual adding to favourites or through internet/host tab although each computer can see its own server hosted and can join it aswell as others joining it.
I checked through the forums but it seems endless posts about portforwarding not bieng done correctly but anyone else can actually join so it seems port forwarding is done correctly.

Anyone got any ideas?

If the servers are on the same router you do not need to portforward at all.

Also, only the computer actually running the SAMP server would need forwarding to use outside of your router.

If it cannot be seen by the other computer, make sure you are adding the correct IP and port number to your SAMP client.

Yeah haha was an ip problem i was having.

Websites like whatsmyip and others where giving me a different ip address
to what the actual router had set mine as so we was using the ip from the
websites instead.

thanks.

whatsmyip.org gives you your internet's connection ip. Not you're routers specification IP.

Portforward properly and it should be fine.
Then goto http://canyouseeme.org and see if your port it opened in your IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampStunta
Посмотреть сообщение
Portforward properly and it should be fine.
Then goto http://canyouseeme.org and see if your port it opened in your IP.
That site shows me port closed even If It's open xD

Yeah the portforwarding was all done correctly, would not work at first but had to put new firmware on router
then everything went well thanks for the help guys