Australian Suggestion

Hey guys.
I'm just posting this since all the Australians have to go onto servers that are hosted by
hosts that only host in like France and the UK etc.

Well most the hosts should add Australian servers so that all Australians shouldn't lag in at least SOME of the servers of SA-MP.

If we can do this then I think that SA-MP would be a whole lot better.
I understand that ServerFFS have a Sydney one there but that's like the only host that does
and to be honest, ServerFFS I do not recommend since it's over flowing with it's population of server so all those servers end up lagging.

Australians can also have a chance of have not a HUGE ping all the time.

This also goes for a lot more countries which more of them are all listed but Australia has only like one Host that hosts in this country.

As you can see that I'm also an Australian since I care a whole lot about this Australian's host.

Thanks anyways.
-SampStunta

Hi
I am going to open a server on hosted from Sydney Australia! All i need is a donator to start us off. I have already started the website www.aus-rp.tk and we will give you any information about when the server will open.
Also it will be a roleplay server based in LS but i might change it to another city when we eventually start.

The reason why most hosts don't host nodes in AU is because the timezone is dead; a very small portion of their customers are going to pay for servers hosted in AU, if any of them. There's hardly any significant countries surrounding Australia either, whereas nodes hosted in the UK or France still can provide pretty well to the rest of Europe.

Despite my hatred for serverFFS, they have the money to throw around / waste on nodes in AU, so just go with them and cope with the lag you claim to have with their servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
The reason why most hosts don't host nodes in AU is because the timezone is dead; a very small portion of their customers are going to pay for servers hosted in AU, if any of them. There's hardly any significant countries surrounding Australia either, whereas nodes hosted in the UK or France still can provide pretty well to the rest of Europe.

Despite my hatred for serverFFS, they have the money to throw around / waste on nodes in AU, so just go with them and cope with the lag you claim to have with their servers.
You would be suprised on the number of people that go on Australian servers. Also, NZ is right next to Australia and there is NO NZ servers in sa-mp that I know of (Would cost a crapload to host).

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
You would be suprised on the number of people that go on Australian servers. Also, NZ is right next to Australia and there is NO NZ servers in sa-mp that I know of (Would cost a crapload to host).
I've only seen an AUS server max out at 100, and I'm usually online in the AUS timezone, despite living in the UK.

Well, I live in Australia and all the servers I have played in either complained that I 'hack' or I'm a 'lagger'. I already got used of lead aiming with 300++ ping. If I join a Australia server I just can't aim at all.

The title should be 'Hosting location suggestion'.

serverffs has Australia
But what about us Kiwi's were over here in new Zealand and have some of the worst pings

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
lol yeah it would cost alot here and every were else we have we have one of the highest Currency(i think iput that right lol)

*EDIT: sorry for double posting was an accident

Yes, There should be another Hosting Location in Asia (not talking about Russia, The southern areas of Asia).

Asia NEEDS a hosting location. I come from australia and i only know 4 servers that are hosted here, so thats why hosting companys aren't making a server location here. Instead you could just home host like me so all your mates can have a nice low ping.