Help! Interior problem

Hi,
I have a problem with my interior for my bank.
I have been using a gamemode recently for a private server [never online though just so i can learn bits of pwn lol]
well i have tried moving some locations like the bank location for example and i managed to move its entrance and exit locations but i figured that leaving the interior ID location the same as what it was wouldnt effect it because i would be transported from that bank location to wherever the interior id is set.

So after doing that and going to check it i was like yey first thing to go right all night... at first...
i manage to get in the bank but i can move the camera through the walls of the bank but i cant move through them just the camera.

Here is some screens i took maybe not needed but i thought i would add one or two

This one makes the floor blue while looking through the glass

/imageshack/i/wallt.png/

This one is the same but from the other side of glass lol

/imageshack/i/wall2p.png/

And this one if looking through outside walls and ceiling.

/imageshack/i/wall3h.png/

Now i did use the search button as i have been doing for the past 2 weeks i have been fiddling with stuff like this now and found one thing about changing the coords of the interior but when i actually checked the coords from the wiki site to the actual bank interior it was completely different to the one in my script i dont know if thats why i am getting the bug or not but..

anyways any help would be awsome! - TheBarnicle

I can't quite understand what you have done, to help you I really need to know if you have disabled samp default entrances.

At first glance it looks like maybe the bank interior has been added as a custom object, and your entrance script teleports you to the custom location. is this the case?

You don't need to add a custom object to move the interior, just change the outside entrance location.
Remember that samp also deals with virtual worlds. This enables you to use the same interior behind more than one entrance location without overlapping.

Yeah i did not add any custom things all i done was changed the outside entrance of the banks building to another location and that was pretty much it and then the interior had messed up like that