Looking For Mapper.

Hello,

I am Darren from Unlimited* Roleplay. I am the scripter and owner of the roleplay server wich is a custom built (completely from scratch) RP script. The only parts of the script that was not written by me is the mysql plugin (created by G-Stylezzz) and a few functions (PlayerToPoint, Proxdetector etc...)

The reason I have created this thread is because I need a mapper to create me a few interiors for the server. I need roughly 2 or 3 Interiors (that i can think off) and they need to be good.

If you are a very advanced Mapper and you are able to create maps that are pretty much perfect, payment is discussable. However if you just half-decent and the work you do is not amazing, then pay would not even come into question.

Payments are all done through pay-pal.

If you are interested please:

-Reply to thread
-PM me
-add my msn (IM): mowgli2k8@live.com
-add my xfire: mowgli2k7
-email me: darrenreeder@live.com

Regards,
Darren Reeder

i am not good in maps, but there is one my friend.

He is perfect mapper. I'll contakt him to join this topic

Okay thanks.

Make sure he knows its not a full time..its just a part time thing.

I'm a mapper, and a pretty skilled one. I would require some sort of payment, but it would be a fair one.

What kind of interiors are we talking about? I'll PM you a link to my ******* account with videos of my work.

Now seriously who would pay for some maps?
I wouldnt, i learnt to map!
Not hard ...and there are plenty of mappers that would map just to have some maps on some servers!
I could map! Add me on MSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdXX
Посмотреть сообщение
Not hard ...and there are plenty of mappers that would map just to have some maps on some servers!
Yeah, i know how to map, but i dont have time. All the time i get i use to actually script my server and thats not a lot of time itself...

I pretty much have to get someone else to do it or else i will spend a LONG time working on one map

-But, yeah, ill add you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdXX
Посмотреть сообщение
In all honesty, I have maps on servers, and people(and myself) think I am pretty good at mapping.

People wants me to map stuff for them, and I could be doing other things instead. Of course I would need something for my trouble.

You could get some rookie to map for you, but chances are it won't be as good as it could be. Just saying.

If the pay isnt discussable, ill just give you a free map? And my best? Thats not right...