House System

Can someone explain me how-to add an House System in an .pwn file, becuase i hava an Full Gamemode.
But cant figure out how-to add the house system and 1700 houses

Thx anyway

Anyone?? Need it very much.
Searched all over the forum. but i cant figure it out

Systems like house systems are too sensitive... I dont think you can copy paste it correctly.. Try code your own

thats the problem, i cant script, so dont know how to put it in :S

Why dont you try to start with a tdm server? You cant begin and be able to script houses at the same day

If you're interested: GarHouse (Preview). This is just a preview of the house system wich I am releasing in a couple of days. Tell me if you're interested in it :P

Learn to script then. Instead of asking everyone, why not learn how to do things yourself? You get a much better feeling when you do something yourself than when someone does it for you.

And tour, you can if you know what you're doing. It's not that hard to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean the day you started scripting... Personaly i couldnt lol

To be completely honest, scripting only takes patience and attention to detail. Once you begin to remember things and know how they work, it all just gets easier. Knowing the correct places to go for help and knowing the correct terminology is always helpful. The best place to begin learning is to read through the entire SA-MP Wiki. It helped me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn to script then. Instead of asking everyone, why not learn how to do things yourself? You get a much better feeling when you do something yourself than when someone does it for you.

then teach him how. I dont think he would be asking if he knew.