[FilterScript] Dynamic: Vehicles, Pickups, MapIcons, 3DTextLabels.. | Saves + Loads Through MySQL |

Dynamic System By [U]214

Some Info
** A while ago, i released kinda the same thing, but it wasn't for MySQL, this version does use MySQL!

** With this you can create: Vehicles, MapIcons, Pickups and 3DLabels while in-game, and it will saved to a MySQL database, after you restart your server, they will load!

How to Use This:

** Firs of all, extract all the contents into your desktop, place each file were its supposed to go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Open up phpMyAdmin, create a new db
-------------------------------------------------
** DB Name: sa-mp
-------------------------
** Click 'Import' select the sql file included with this package, and import it. It will create the tables.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD:

NOTE: It has some Vehicles, MapIcons, Pickups and labels pre added. You can delete them if you wish
* Other info: all credits inside the file, if you find a bug, or something doesn't work good, reply to this topic!

[U]214

nice, but how do you create this? with a command?

Yes, go in-game, type any of the commands included.

what's the name of the mysql plugin? i stylez?

^ That's right. I included the updated plugin and inc. with the download.

commands *founded in script)
addvehicle
addicon
add3dlabel

anyway cool

P.S.
maybe this will be cooler with IsPlayerAdmin a?

and what is db?

Commands:

/AddVehicle
/AddPickup < PickupID > < Pickup Type >
/AddIcon < IconID > < IconColor >
/Add3dLabel < Description >

-------------------------
If you want this rcon only, put:

pawn Код:
if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return 0;
On top of each command.

--------------------
db is your MySQL database, if you don't have MySQL, you can still use my system linked in my signature which doesn't require MySQL..

nice job dude

i like it. its simple and easy to use.