Linux - Plugins

I don't know If It has to do with Incognito's plugins or If It is any plugin,
but I'm trying to start my server with the audio plugin and the streamer plugin.

The streamer plugin has been working before, so It should work now.
Everything works perfectly fine on the windows server package, but running it on linux seems not to work.

Running: Debian
Plugin version: Streamer Plugin 2.5, Audio Plugin 0.4 (or w/e it is, the very latest)
Server Version: SA:MP 0.3b R2

All files and folders are CHMOD'ed to 777, even then I get the following error;

Код:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3b R2, ©2005-2010 SA-MP Team

[21:16:00] 
[21:16:00] Server Plugins
[21:16:00] --------------
[21:16:00]  Loading plugin: streamer
[21:16:00]   Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[21:16:00]  Loading plugin: audio
[21:16:00]   Failed (plugins/audio: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[21:16:00]  Loaded 0 plugins.

[21:16:00] 
[21:16:00] Filter Scripts
[21:16:00] ---------------
[21:16:00]   Loading filter script 'ERPObj.amx'...
[21:16:00]   Loaded 1 filter scripts.

[21:16:00] Script[gamemodes/ERP05.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[21:16:00] Number of vehicle models: 0
Using Filezilla to upload the files to the VPS.
Have been running the server there before, with the streamer plugin, without problems.
It is the same folder structure as the Windows server package, so It shouldn't be any problems at all with that.
- Yes i have the .so files instead of the .dll files, i aint stupid.

Sorry for doubleposting, but i must be the most stupid person ever... the line "plugin streamer audio" was wrong... Ofcourse I have to make it "plugins streamer.so audio.so"

Sorry for bothering you.. YES I AM STUPID

LOL, SAMP should automaticly detect if it is a Windows or Linux plataform, so you won't have to chage that stupid thing.. and yes, it happend to me when I setted up my server for first time, sou you ain't stupid mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moddler
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL, SAMP should automaticly detect if it is a Windows or Linux plataform, so you won't have to chage that stupid thing.. and yes, it happend to me when I setted up my server for first time, sou you ain't stupid mate
Yes, I must have became stupid xD Cuz I've done this like 100 times before..