Hello guys!I need help:
How to make faction, pawn code for it, and how to make ranks in faction, can you explain me please, I am new and dont know all things.
P.S. I try to make RP server so i need police,medic etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeX
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys!I need help:
How to make faction, pawn code for it, and how to make ranks in faction, can you explain me please, I am new and dont know all things.
P.S. I try to make RP server so i need police,medic etc.
If you are new you shouldn't use HARD gamemodes, like RP's and stuff..

You can do it with variables..

pawn Код:
if(PFaction[playerid] == 3)
Like that..

where correctly to put that:
if(PFaction[playerid] == 3)

And also how to add anims?

I advice you to learn something more about SA-MP scripting before you continue.

here i want to learn thats the reason i ask you

You are asking a thing that will be almost IMPOSIBLE for your scripting skills, if I were you I wolud start reading some stuff in the Wiki, because if you don't know were to put if(PFaction[playerid] == 3) in your script, you aren't going to go far..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Moddler
Посмотреть сообщение
You are asking a thing that will be almost IMPOSIBLE for your scripting skills, if I were you I wolud start reading some stuff in the Wiki, because if you don't know were to put if(PFaction[playerid] == 3) in your script, you aren't going to go far..
agree, but reading isnt the only thing...
offtopic:
i learned very well from making gamemodes from freeroam/movie to Roleplay.
half of learning work is done by the writing work. but since he doesnt understands almost a shit about RP GM's
he should learn alot :')
VeX, try watching other scripts.. study them... try merging them into your script and edit them and keep trying to fixing the errors.
This helps ALOT.