Ban Bug?

Hi guys i was banned on the ArgonathRPG Server and then i got unbanned ,since then i have been unable to log back in. I keep getting an error saying that im banned. The thread is -http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?topic=59780.0

They say i have been unbanned but im not sure.
Error is:

I think i read something like this somewhere where its a client bug and nothing to do with the server, but im unsure, i've tried ipconfig /release and /renew but nothing , trying reinstalling gta sa and sa-mp still nothing. I have the latest sa-mp to

One of their admins have failed to unban you properly or their script isn't working. This SA-MP bug is rare, and doesn't happen time after time.

You can get the "You're banned from this server" message when your Internet connection is slow, because Argonath, from what I've seen on their website, is MySQL based, so it's unlikely they are using the Ban(Ex) function to ban a player.
________
UGGS

this happens on our server too, but my players say it gets fixed after they reconnect, so they haven't unbanned you wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman23
Посмотреть сообщение
this happens on our server too, but my players say it gets fixed after they reconnect, so they haven't unbanned you wrong.
After they get unbanned? Or just randomly? Because if it's just randomly then what you've just said is of no use in this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoV]LaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
You can get the "You're banned from this server" message when your Internet connection is slow, because Argonath, from what I've seen on their website, is MySQL based, so it's unlikely they are using the Ban(Ex) function to ban a player.
How does that even the slightest relate to his ban check being executed slower, maybe by 1MS, but that's it. Don't blame MySQL or BanEx, as that wouldn't cause this bug. ...and for the record, the client fails to connect, it doesn't state that the player is banned. (if it's dependent on lag)

I've tried reconnecting about a million times with no fix. I have a decent connection so it wouldent be that. They do say as you can see from the thread i posted that i am unbanned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly
Посмотреть сообщение
I've tried reconnecting about a million times with no fix. I have a decent connection so it wouldent be that. They do say as you can see from the thread i posted that i am unbanned.
And complications occur, as I've seen with other servers. This bug isn't frequent and wouldn't be caused by being unbanned. As I said, my first theory seems to be the most valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly
Посмотреть сообщение
Update to 0.3b R3 maybe?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...wpost&t=175854

From the sounds of it, someone actually did not unban you as you were told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3b R3 is not a mandatory update and only fixes 2 clientside issues. You can still connect to 0.3b R2 with R3 and R2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFriSki
Посмотреть сообщение
From the sounds of it, someone actually did not unban you as you were told.
Someone with common sense! I thank you!