Problems with MySQL

Hello.

I have one problem with mysql.
Im using the sin city roleplay (buyed from seif_) and have following question:

If something change in the mysql database (coords or anything) and if im relogging me, i cant login...

It says:
Connected, loading...

and thats it..
Someone can help me??

Yes were Nostradamus and we can help you with no code!

LoL, i definetly DONT post Codes from Sin City roleplay in here -.-
And it has NOTHING to do with the script.
The problem is the mysql, 100 percent.

so why you ask in sa-mp forums?

We cant help if you dont post problematic code?

Contact Seif_ and ask him for support, seeing how he is the one who created the script and you will not post code.

Guys, the problem ISNT the Script!
The problem is with the mysql...

Read the topics name please.
This stuff has nothing to do with the script.

Again:

Player registred.
Player gains some money or something (SCript save every 5 minutes the player stats)
If the player relogg, he cant login and other player cant login or register too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact Seif_ and ask him for support, seeing how he is the one who created the script and you will not post code.
I second that.

Grr... This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

Seif does not support the SCRP anymore.

Then we will need to see at least some code to help, since it is a registration/login error. Simply changing values in a database isn't going to screw everything up completely, unless it's specifically written in the script that if that certain value doesn't equal something else, then don't allow the login.

Maybe you could explain your problem more in depth, because all I've understood so far is that you cannot login or register because you edited a value in a database.