[FilterScript] B_ITEM SYSTEM

B_ITEM FS

Introduction
]

This is a FS which you can drop or pickup: guns [drugs, money on futures versions].

Functions

With this FS you can drop guns, drugs and money, then it will be saved automaticaly. If someone has droped an item and you restart the server it wont be disappeared. Then you can pickup it when you want.

Screens

I'll upload some screens this weekend

Download

You can download the FS HERE!
If you dont have the Incognito's Streamer click Here

Credits

Brian_Furious: Creating the FS
Gimini: Gave me this idea
Incognito: For his streamer

Nice Script Dude! Nice To See Original Stuff

Wow, nice, good work

Nice Script Mate

Thanks guys!

Brian very good job. I like this FS
Thank you for this.

nice job!!

Very good. I may use in future.

Oh come on? Why does no-one ever give credits to the ORIGINAL creator? This was created by FreshKilla from Project Reality Roleplay. How on earth do you honestly expect to re-release scripts and hope to get away with it? If you would've said: "Credits to FreshKilla" maybe you would've gotten away with it, however in this situation as I say to many others who try to do exactly the same.

I advise that you refine your attempts to scripting and don't forget to provide credits for those who actually create the scripts. Simply because the PR-RP script isn't released doesn't mean people don't know what's inside it.

Screenshots of the system INSIDE of Project Reality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow™
View Post
Oh come on? Why does no-one ever give credits to the ORIGINAL creator? This was created by FreshKilla from Project Reality Roleplay. How on earth do you honestly expect to re-release scripts and hope to get away with it? If you would've said: "Credits to FreshKilla" maybe you would've gotten away with it, however in this situation as I say to many others who try to do exactly the same.

I advise that you refine your attempts to scripting and don't forget to provide credits for those who actually create the scripts. Simply because the PR-RP script isn't released doesn't mean people don't know what's inside it.

Screenshots of the system INSIDE of Project Reality:

I dont know what you mean exactily.

1. I know that you are PR-RP Admin and i know u are faker too in that server
2. PR-RP wasnt released, and i dont know wtf are u talking about
3. Maybe u copyed the script on your GM, than you take some screens.

Give me some reason then i remove this Thread