Checkpoints and Markers

I've got a few different questions regarding checkpoints (red circle things - if you don't know what they are you're kinda dump), and the player markers (blips on the minimap).

I don't have any script to show you just some questions regarding these things:
  • Is it possible to create a checkpoint for everyone in the server? If so, how?
  • Is it possible to give a player multiple checkpoints? If so, how?
  • Is it possible to make a players minimap marker show up for everyone and only that persons, nobody elses? If so, how? (something like - "SetPlayerMarkerForAll" instead of "SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer" ? )

It'd be cool if you could help me out with these questions - thanks in advance.

1. Use a loop, SetPlayerCheckpoint(i,x,y,z,size);
2. Use a streamer.
3. What?

1 ) https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerCheckpoint | But make a loop.
2 ) I don't think so.
3 ) To change all of the other players' colour only on a certain player? If so possible.

Ok thanks.

What I meant by #3 is:

When "something" happens the players minimap marker becomes visible to everyone (a red marker). Is this possible?

I think I've seen it done on roleplay servers like when a player becomes the "most wanted" their blip appears on the minimap as red.

Making their blip red is done by making their color red ( SetPlayerColor(wantedplayer,redcolor); )

regarding multiple checkpoints, I could be wrong, but I don't think a streamer can show two checkpoints for all players simultaneously.

I managed to get two checkpoints showing by setting one streamed checkpoint, and one streamed race finish checkpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert
Посмотреть сообщение
Making their blip red is done by making their color red ( SetPlayerColor(wantedplayer,redcolor); )
(Completely ignore the bits in quotation marks, just putting it into context)
Ok so, let's just say that nobody has a blip on the map, they arn't visible. "A player gets a wanted level above five" and then their color is set to red and their blip appears on the map. I know how to set their color to red, but how do I make their blip show up and keep everyone elses invisible?

Maybe that is more understandable, I'm not sure ^^.

Another question:
2 checkpoints, one is activated with /command1... the other is activated with /command2
Both do different things.
How do I "define" or give a name to the checkpoints so that I can make checkpoints do different things.

I've got literally no idea how to explain the above stuff, hope someone gets it and if not... welp.

Thanks again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKnox
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok so, let's just say that nobody has a blip on the map, they arn't visible. "A player gets a wanted level above five" and then their color is set to red and their blip appears on the map. I know how to set their color to red, but how do I make their blip show up and keep everyone elses invisible?

Maybe that is more understandable, I'm not sure ^^.

Another question:
2 checkpoints, one is activated with /command1... the other is activated with /command2
Both do different things.
How do I "define" or give a name to the checkpoints so that I can make checkpoints do different things.

I've got literally no idea how to explain the above stuff, hope someone gets it and if not... welp.

Thanks again...
Use a streamer.

A streamer can help by creating a CP when your closer to one than another.

I hope you get what I mean.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKnox
Посмотреть сообщение
My experience is that white color is invisible (and black maybe) so isn't needed to hide them

The last two hexits ( digits ) of the sa-mp hex color are the opacity, 00 will not show on the minimap, FF will.