A few bugs I noticed. :o

CONFIRMED
1. If you freeze a player and look at him, he will move but he's not really moving, he's pressing WASD keys. My cop friend had low HP then when he went close to the suspect he got killed... They called him a hacker but he really wasn't.

CONFIRMED
2. The interiors are a bit messed up. Entering/exiting interiors can change furniture. There was one with a white kitchen, I relog, there are chairs in the front of the couch then the kitchen is red? Not sure if it has to do with SA:MP but it bugs me.

CONFIRMED
3. Entering certain interiors can get you an warning(game) opcode and furniture goes missing.

You should have a look at these. I'm not sure if they are important but hey, just trying to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoodRat
View Post
CONFIRMED
1. If you freeze a player and look at him, he will move but he's not really moving, he's pressing WASD keys. My cop friend had low HP then when he went close to the suspect he got killed... They called him a hacker but he really wasn't.

CONFIRMED
2. The interiors are a bit messed up. Entering/exiting interiors can change furniture. There was one with a white kitchen, I relog, there are chairs in the front of the couch then the kitchen is red? Not sure if it has to do with SA:MP but it bugs me.

CONFIRMED
3. Entering certain interiors can get you an warning(game) opcode and furniture goes missing.

You should have a look at these. I'm not sure if they are important but hey, just trying to help.
1st Bug
Player isn't moving, they is just spazzing out because they are spamming their direction keys and they aren't moving, I wouldn't say its a glitch considering it is getting the job done.

2nd Bug
GTA SA glitch

3rd Bug
Give us an example of an interior? I would like to check this out myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman23
View Post
1st Bug
Player isn't moving, they is just spazzing out because they are spamming their direction keys and they aren't moving, I wouldn't say its a glitch considering it is getting the job done.

2nd Bug
GTA SA glitch

3rd Bug
Give us an example of an interior? I would like to check this out myself
As for the 3rd bug, go on weedarr's site (weedarr.wikidot.com) and go to the interiors tab. Enter the Vinewood ones. Those are the ones that give me the opcode. I got no mods, nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoodRat
View Post
As for the 3rd bug, go on weedarr's site (weedarr.wikidot.com) and go to the interiors tab. Enter the Vinewood ones. Those are the ones that give me the opcode. I got no mods, nothing.
Same.
(Het bericht dat je hebt ingevoerd is te kort. Voer minstens 8 tekens in.)

2. It is like that (burglary interiors)

Third one affects interiors removed in the beta stages of the game. Not sure why they give opcodes, though.

I think the opcodes in interiors are caused of the new 0.3b object pick up block, not sure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
View Post
I think the opcodes in interiors are caused of the new 0.3b object pick up block, not sure though.
I think I got them in 0.3a, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
View Post
Third one affects interiors removed in beta stages of the game. Not sure why they give opcodes, though.
I never knew they were beta though. This is a really weird bug and it should be fixed if it's possible. :P

If you teleport between burglary interiors 4-5 (or more) times, there is a big chance you get some warnings (Opcodes)

Back in 0.2x and previous versions of SA-MP this often caused crashes

Right Patrick, oh and found new one. :S

Pressing G near a car while frozen TP's you as passenger to the car. It happened to me once in prison.