How to stop a character movement

Well in 3a whenever i use /eat animatino the character completly freezes, but i updated the server to 3.b...so whenever u hit space the /eat animation stop, so i need to find out how to make the animation completly stop any kind of movement from player (in my server we /eat to regain health it spends money, and the character must be completly stopped to avoid abuse of this command)

Set the player animation to 0 or use ClearAnimations.

Answers been posted above.

i think i was not soo clear, the problem is the animation must block the keyboard...so the player get paralized until the animation finishes, but in 3.b the /eat animation is canceled with spacebar so, ppl can eat and quickly touch space so they break free, i want the animation to dont stop if player hit the space bar

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ApplyAnimation

Search the wiki

freeze = 1 should work.

yes, the freeze works but as i said before..if i push space it unfreezes me :S this happens only since the 3b...in 3a it was working good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietaZ
Посмотреть сообщение
yes, the freeze works but as i said before..if i push space it unfreezes me :S this happens only since the 3b...in 3a it was working good
Check for code in OnPlayerKeyStateChange.

Yeah that was the problem, it was strange that in the old version there was no way to stop that animation...Guys thanks very much =3