[Tutorial] Make your own house system (with vehicles)

Did you read my signature?

5 june up to 10 june (internship)
- 16 june up to 20 june (schoolcamp/bivouac ?? MeANS I can get my answer now ?

Very useful tutorial.

Nice.

I want to make 500+ houses . will it slow my server?

It depends on how many MAX_PLAYERS you have, on the processor and memory of the server etc. But yes, it most likely will. I used Dini in this tutorial and that one is really outdated and slow. If you use a proper filewriter system, it most likely will run well.

Amazing tutorial mate.

can you please help me with this problem
:/buyhouse prob
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=554350

I added all the code into my FS but now how can i make new house and mapicon i am confused with the following command . I will be grateful if someone help me.
PHP Code:
HouseInfo[houseid][hPickup] = CreateDynamicPickup(12731HouseInfo[houseid][hEnterX], HouseInfo[houseid][hEnterY], HouseInfo[houseid][hEnterZ], HouseInfo[houseid][hOutsideVir], HouseInfo[houseid][hOutsideInt]); 

Good tutorial.

I might've missed it, but where would you put the LoadHouse stock so that the houses load? Also, I'm using y_ini instead of dini and replaced most of the saving/loading functions, but I'm not sure if that changes how to load it.

Download Link!!!
Edit please pastebin.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
View Post
I might've missed it, but where would you put the LoadHouse stock so that the houses load? Also, I'm using y_ini instead of dini and replaced most of the saving/loading functions, but I'm not sure if that changes how to load it.
This is per-house; You could, under OnGameModeInit or OnFilterScriptInit do something like this:

pawn Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    for (new i = 0; i < 500; i++) //That would be max. 500 houses
    {
        if (!fexist(HOUSEFILE)) continue; //If the house was never saved yet ('House file' doesn't exist), continue to next loop
        LoadHouse(i); //Load the house..
    }
}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tween73
View Post
Download Link!!!
Edit please pastebin.com
Don't have it anymore, this is from a loong time ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
View Post
Great! But make it better, SetHInterior - Set House Interior
Argee ....

How can i make or add houses?

Nicely done!

C:\Users\Ryo.Ryo-PC\Documents\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\filterscripts\CreateHouse.pwn( : error 017: undefined symbol "hInfo"
C:\Users\Ryo.Ryo-PC\Documents\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\filterscripts\CreateHouse.pwn( : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Users\Ryo.Ryo-PC\Documents\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\filterscripts\CreateHouse.pwn(70) : error 001: expected token: "*then", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Ryo.Ryo-PC\Documents\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\filterscripts\CreateHouse.pwn(70) : error 017: undefined symbol "is"
C:\Users\Ryo.Ryo-PC\Documents\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\filterscripts\CreateHouse.pwn(70 -- 72) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Ryo.Ryo-PC\Documents\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\filterscripts\CreateHouse.pwn(72) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Ryo.Ryo-PC\Documents\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\filterscripts\CreateHouse.pwn(72) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

What Is This?
Error?

Hard to tell without code. Did you by any chance copy my stuff instead of actually reading the tutorial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
Hard to tell without code. Did you by any chance copy my stuff instead of actually reading the tutorial?
Probably, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
Oh wow. Is that why people put asterisks everywhere in their tutorials? Interesting practice hehe