Recent discoveries - invisibility

Well I have found a way, to make player invisible... actually i think even MTA hasn't done that, (atleast they glitchy map editor once bugged and i saw a rpg floating in my screen.) So basicly what i want to know is.. what else useful could be made except a nice map editor and some invisible hunter DM . Someday I'll make some screens and add info if they're able to ask me it by PM (I'm not up to relese source code, doesn't seem fair for a reason :P)

Okay then, and if you don't believe that i have done it, have a look XD :

If it'd work, it'd prove interesting. Upload first..

Heere you go, as you can see the bike is in air, there's no driver, and pedals aren't in default state. Others are just cool pics for you to see how it seems being invisible, but i had picture with nrg... where did it go.. Oh found :
I can even do requests to prove it, but one of coolest parts are that while you're streamed to other player, he can't see you too XD.
Oh and if your turtly turtle means a turtle added to your chest bone, then i can co-operate with my invisibility .

My first thought:

Bug. - Maybe a bugged skin id or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
My first thought:

Bug. - Maybe a bugged skin id or something?
Nope, it's not a bug, it's repeatable, but i think sa-mp (or MTA too maybe) will not be able to do it directly because of sa-mp not having source code... I think sa-mp just can't execute functions "so deep" (Like stuff not being in missions)

How did you do this?

Removed - Same as above.

I guess i'm not going to say it till I'll make map editor. But well, i figured out some parts of it, and i was very lucky .

I still think this is a bug until its proved.

The image can hardly be proof, as it could be a cleo mod for all we know

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
I still think this is a bug until its proved.

The image can hardly be proof, as it could be a cleo mod for all we know
Once he uses Fraps and records it, you will be proven wrong.