[GameMode] Deathmatch Starter Kit [For Newbies]

Deathmatch Starter Kit V1 - For Newbies
Do you think it's hard to create your very own deathmatch server? Well, it's not really hard these days, but when I first started scripting, I wanted to script BIG, but I could only script off tutorials and copy-pasta.

Tutorials for no longer. If you want to create your very own deathmatch server, try my starter kit! It has a lot of features in it so you don't have to use filterscripts! Well, maybe yours or another one, but this kit has all the stuff already done for you!

Credits
Credits to: SunnyBoy for his wonderful login and register system

So, what are the features?
Okay, okay. I'd knew you'd ask.

Anti-spam feature:
No longer will you have to suffer those flooders and spammers trashing up your server. Show them that this is a true script protecting you from those douchebags.

Login system:
And with dialogs, too. The login system is 100% stable and can be used by creating a folder to save stats and registered accounts in your scriptfiles folder. For a bonus, you get $500,000 just by registering! That can get you good weapons at ammunation!

Administrator
I just created a few Admin commands, but this script also comes with some Administrator commands. Want to become an Admin in-game? Type /makemeadmin. Registered players start off with level 0. Level 1 represents Administrator. Admin commands can be viewed by typing /cmds.

Teams
When you start spawning, you got the choice between 2 teams, Grove Street and a Cop. Grove Street gets a knife, dual 9mm's and dual Micro Uzi's, Cops get a Nitestick, Deagle and French SPAS12 Automatic Shotgun. Cops spawn at the LSPD, and Grove spawns at Grove Street. I will add more teams in the future.

Weapons, Cash and Score
They all save, too. You gain cash by killing a player. They lose $1000, you gain $1000 and also 1 score, and they lose 1 score. It all saves so you don't have to work hard for all that earned money. Weapons are hardly earned at ammunation using money so they save. Kinda amazing, huh?

Ahh, so that's it.
That's a lot for almost 1000 lines. This script was made by me because I was bored and this script could be useful very much. I will also add lots of new features in the future week/month/year.

Download
Unless you want to spend about more than 5 minutes setting up all the scriptfiles and downloading 5 includes, just download the package and your ready to go! Just run samp-server.exe and test it out! Let me know how it is!

Oh and you don't have to give me credit, but is appreciated! This script is easy to script, just took me a few hours so I don't need that much credit.. maybe a comment in your script or a /credits command.

Speedyshare
Solidfiles

Bugs
Please report via thread. I don't accept PM's because of constant spam.

Log Changes and Future Updates
None so far.

very good for newbies the script i just checked it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
very good for newbies the script i just checked it out
Thanks, I hope people use it and don't spend 3x the time on the wiki. :P

ANNOUNCEMENT
Also, giving me credit is appreciated but you don't have to do it if you don't want to!

looks like you used my Login/Register System
anyways nice GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
looks like you used my Login/Register System
anyways nice GM
Yup, edited it and made Admin commands and scripted other shit. Your one fucking epic scripter dawg
Forgot to include you in credits, done already.

EDIT: and thanks, sorry I'm not used to creating /login + /register because I didn't study much dini and y'know..

Nice gamemode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoodRat
Посмотреть сообщение
Yup, edited it and made Admin commands and scripted other shit. Your one fucking epic scripter dawg
Forgot to include you in credits, done already.

EDIT: and thanks, sorry I'm not used to creating /login + /register because I didn't study much dini and y'know..
np
its a good combo with your GM

Thanks gonna use this as a base for my gm. ( even though im not a newbie lol, just cause it has the basics)

Alright here are the bugs i have found.

1. The commands in the onplayercommandtext callback dont work, but converting them to dcmd worked like
Код:
COMMAND:amenu(playerid, params[])
{
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
        {
        ShowMenuForPlayer(AMenu, playerid);
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
        } else SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Error: You must be an Administrator to use that command.");
        return 1;
        }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_Banks
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright here are the bugs i have found.

1. The commands in the onplayercommandtext callback dont work, but converting them to dcmd worked like
Код:
COMMAND:amenu(playerid, params[])
{
        if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
        {
        ShowMenuForPlayer(AMenu, playerid);
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);
        } else SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Error: You must be an Administrator to use that command.");
        return 1;
        }
2. When you spawn after death, you spawn with akimbo tec 9s, akimbo colts, and a knife(nothing in the onplayerspawn that gives weapons)
You can fix that.

pawn Код:
4,1,22,136,28,200);
knife, dual colts, 136 ammo, akimbo micro uzi's, 200 ammo
pawn Код:
3,1,24,70,27,70);
nitestick, desert eagle, 70 ammo, spas12, 70 ammo

They are in AddPlayerClass, change them if you like.

Here's a link to some weapon id's.