Is it good ?

Just a quick question, maybe will turn into a mini-poll...

Is it good to have a server in the top 100 servers in samp?
How is it different ?

Seems exactly the same. Mines 39 right now lowest was 2 or 3 I think. Not really anything different and if you have a somewhat decent script you can get into the top 100 easily. And a good host of course with hosted tab.

((Assuming your talking about game monitor))

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP13
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems exactly the same. Mines 39 right now lowest was 2 or 3 I think. Not really anything different and if you have a somewhat decent script you can get into the top 100 easily. And a good host of course with hosted tab.

yes game monitor.

im currently 86 in 2 months.

if your server is in top100 ..... and what? there are a lot of good servers in sa-mp that are not abusly played by the people like fallout`s stunt universe 2 or farse`s ro-zone that are two servers that are not so played but still a good servers and more others ..... , i saw in top100 about 80 servers that are roleplay (same gamemod , same shit) they are in top100 and they are not good servers , but still played of all 10 years old "gamers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardianAngel
Посмотреть сообщение
if your server is in top100 ..... and what? there are a lot of good servers in sa-mp that are not abusly played by the people like fallout`s stunt universe 2 or farse`s ro-zone that are two servers that are not so played but still a good servers and more others ..... , i saw in top100 about 80 servers that are roleplay (same gamemod , same shit) they are in top100 and they are not good servers , but still played of all 10 years old "gamers"
Lol exacly, there are so many unrated cool servers out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP13
Посмотреть сообщение

Not always the case, as previous posters stated, there are a lot of unique scripts that aren't in the top 100 of Game Monitor. At the same time, there are a ton of crappy scripts (Like GF edits or servers that contain just horrific maps and setup) that are popular and in the top 100.

Just because your in the top 100, or even the top 10, it doesn't mean you have an amazing server. It truly depends on your quality of your script, host and of course, members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it good to have a server in the top 100 servers in samp?
Depends entirely on what you set out to achieve.

Nothing diffrent I assume. Only shows how cool your server is.

Look who's saying , regards from SIPA Waqqa ... Anyways , I think Matey gone down anyways from myself sending him that 'thing' to fuck up his computer ...
And yeah , it doesn't mean anything big... All that counts is :
How much active members u got ; Is your server on the Hosted Tab ; Is the script unique [ And it is .. <3 COD-Black Ops .. Regards from [BIH] Beretka ...]