[FS] Explosive FS Part V - Satchel bombs

At first a notice: I wont release the FS in the next time, because i created it for a bigger project. This is just to show what is possible and what I am doing/have done.

This is my latest project. It adds a versatile bomb function to the "remote control wepaon"
The FS allows you to place bombs on the ground, that can be detonated on different ways, that are:

- Attaching a "channel detonator" to the placed bomb. All bombs with the same channel will explode when you activate the remote on that channel
- Attaching a "proximity detonator" to the bomb. This is like a mine, if someone gets to close to the bomb, it explodes
- Shooting the bomb. You can also make the bomb explode by shooting it with a weapon.
- Detonating a nearby bomb. Also bombs get damage from other exploding bombs like the players do, if they "die" they explode

The kills the bomb commits are assigned to the player who detonates it, so they are not useless, because you dont get scores for using them.
BTW this is my first explosive FS that does not use the MapAndreas plugin
The bots in the video are created by Alex009's Controllable NPC plugin (just to evade the question)

Work time for status as seen in the video: ~1 evening

For everything else see the video.
Youtube f***ed it up by disabling the audio (WMG fear they could loose $2.50 profit when someone hears their song (Omg it even is not their song, but Deep Purple's, sorry I could rage to death because of these music labels) in the video) so I also uploaded it on Megavideo, I suggest you watch it there, even if the quality is not that good.

Megavideo (with music, low video quality)

Youtube (without music, high video quality)

Cool Man, Very nice.

You shud rename it to Fireworks lol, I will use it as fireworks, thx <3 It's rly cool :P