SSCANF Error

Im trying to make mysql system.
Using sscanf like that:
pawn Код:
new row[1024];
new ExplodeSplit[210];
sscanf(row, "e<p<|>s[30]s[30]dddddddddddds[30]ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddds[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]dffffdffffdffffddffffffffdfffffffffffffffddds[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]ffffdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddds[30]>", ExplodeSplit);
strmid(PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey], ExplodeSplit[1], 0, strlen(ExplodeSplit[1]), 255);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel] = strval(ExplodeSplit[2]);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] = strval(ExplodeSplit[3]);
Why its not loading yet?

and if i change it to " PlayerInfo[playerid] "
somthing like this:
pawn Код:
and this is the enum:
enum pInfo
{
pNick[128],
pKey[128],
pLevel,
pAdmin,
pDonateRank,
gPupgrade,
pConnectTime,
pReg,
}
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

sscanf(row, "e<p<|>s[30]s[30]dddddddddddds[30]ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddffddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddds[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]dffffdffffdffffddffffffffdfffffffffffffffddds[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]s[30]ffffdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddds[30]>", PlayerInfo[playerid]);

its still doesnt work.

See, this is my full code:
pawn Код:
public LoadMYSQL(playerid, password[])
{
    new sscanfinput[64], string[256];
     new name[24],
      Escape[2][128];
     GetPlayerName(playerid, name, 50);
     mysql_real_escape_string(name, Escape[0]); // This function makes sure you don't get MySQL injected. Read about it by searching it on ******.
     mysql_real_escape_string(sscanfinput, Escape[1]);
     //format(string, 128, "SELECT * FROM `playerinfo` WHERE `user` = '%s' AND `password` = '%s'", name, password);
     format(string, sizeof(string), "SELECT * FROM `playerinfo` WHERE `user` = '%s' AND `password` = '%s'", name, password);
     mysql_query(string);
     mysql_store_result();
     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, "You're logged in.");
     new row[2048];
     sscanf(row, "p<|>e<s[128]s[128]iiiiiiiiiiiis[128]iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis[128]s[128]s[128]s[128]s[128]iffffiffffiffffiiffffffffifffffffffffffffiiis[128]s[128]s[128]s[128]s[128]ffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis[128]>", PlayerInfo[playerid]);
     mysql_store_result();
     mysql_free_result();
     gPlayerLogged[playerid] = 1;
     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Account loaded.");
     return 1;
}
If i change the PlayerInfo[playerid] to new var[pInfo]; its just stuck there, and its not continue with the loading.
what can be the problem ?

PlayerInfo[playerid][PINFOVARHERE]

No. It should work with PlayerInfo[playerid].
Just ensure that all fields in the database are in exactly the same order as the enum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
No. It should work with PlayerInfo[playerid].
Just ensure that all fields in the database are in exactly the same order as the enum.
Really!? Thanks for telling me

Theres no exactly the same name, but it the same place.
like if in pInfo its "pNick" in the database its "user"
its a problem ?

EDIT: change it right now to the same and its still doesnt work..

Ran into the same problem earlier today, i found a solution, and mad a thread about it, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=177139 feel free to comment