GTA SA isn't working

Well, each time I try un-installing my GTA San Andreas, this exactly comes UP:

A problem was detected with the start of: C:/PROGRA-2/COMMON-1/INSTAL-1/PROFES-1/Runtime/10/50/Intel32/Ctor.dll : unable to find the given module.

It basically rejects me from performing this action, and it's kind of annoying. Also, when I put the GTA SA disc inside the PC, the install/uninstall thing comes up, and when I click uninstall, it won't uninstall the game. And when I click install, it just loads for a second or two, and then just stops. Also, when I try connecting to a SAMP server, it simply makes me crash, and restricts my ability to connect to any server, and I cannot load up GTA SA singleplayer mode as well.

I have tried deleting ''gta.sa_set'' from the GTA San Andreas User Files from My Documents, but it still isn't working. Now, I cannot uninstall GTA SA completely from my PC for some reason, and I cannot install it. I really need help, and if someone has had the same issue, and solved it, please post here and help me! Each post regarding this is highly appreciated, and I would love to get an answer.

Thanks a lot.

Okey so i think that something is wrong in your pc.
But this is one way to fix allmoust every problems:
Make new account to computer.
Install GTA san andreas/samp 0.3b R3
It's good to try, but "C:/PROGRA-2/COMMON-1/INSTAL-1/PROFES-1/Runtime/10/50/Intel32/Ctor.dll" is something very new error. Has you try to play some other games (if you got) Because, if you can't play other games.. That means problem is in your computer.

I made a new account to my computer, but it's the same story. Cannot install, as the game installed from my current account on my PC is connected to the new account. Doesn't work.

Anything else?

Sounds like it could be a registry error or a corrupt driver file for Intel.
Try downloading CCleaner and run the registry scan and see if that helps.
If not, run the device manager and try updating the drivers to all of your Intel hardware.
(right-click "My Computer" click on devices or hardware and click Device Manager)
If it still does it then call customer support(Microsoft) or reinstall windows.

Didn't work. Still can't un-install it. Anything else?

Go here: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx
and download the latest driver for your computer.

You can also try a program called Revo Uninstaller.

run
cmd
Run as Administrator
type in "sfc /scannow" (without the "")
wait for scan to complete
reboot computer

Googling ctor.dll I found a lot of different theories.

one being that it was a virus in itself, another few saying it was part of InstallShield, and one saying it was part of Adobe Photoshop.

In short, It's your system files have been damaged, and need repairing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Googling ctor.dll I found a lot of different theories.

one being that it was a virus in itself, another few saying it was part of InstallShield, and one saying it was part of Adobe Photoshop.

In short, It's your system files have been damaged, and need repairing.
And how can I repair it? Re-install windows?

I was trying to fix it yesterday, and found my Intel32 folder where I placed my ctor.dll file. Now this error comes up:

''Setup has experienced an error.

Please do the following:
-Close any running programs
-Empty your temporary folder
-Check your internet connection (Internet-based Setups)

Then try running the setup again.

Error code: -6003

''

Any suggestions?