[GameMode] Unfinished Elimination Server

Yes, this gamemode is INCOMPLETE, meaning it's not functionable yet. It has a couple nice features in the regular gamemode. The whole objective of this gamemode was to create a 'Search & Destroy' type gamemode without the objective hense "Elimination". Once you die, you will spectate your killer until one player is remaining at that point, the round-changer will initiate (Time settable at the top of the script) and change it to one of the scripted rounds. (Free for All, and Team Deathmatch) Like I stated above, this script is unfinished, but the text above is what the initial idea consisted of. I know this may not be the most advanced gamemode, but please.. Give it a try.

Here they are:

/buy dialog
Similar to Counter Strike servers. (/buy -> Melee, Assault Rifles, SMGs, ect...)
Easily editable with defines at the top of the script for weapon prices.

pawn Код:
#define WEAPON_KATANA_PRICE 150
 //This would make the shop price of a Katana $150.
Round Time Limits
'Rounds' have time limits. You may set this time limit by easily editing a number at the top of the script. The Time Limit is not used when one player is left, the timer is killed, and a new round starts.
pawn Код:
#define round_TimeLimit 300000
 //This would set the time limit to 3(?) minutes.
Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wxmsx5

Not bad, waiting forward for completed version.

Dont release it when it is not done :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruskt
Посмотреть сообщение
Not bad, waiting forward for completed version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBlaster50
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont release it when it is not done :P
Well, I don't plan on finishing it. That's the reason I released it.

Looks funny, but this is not that hard to make, although it looks cool. Keep it up.

cool! no way!