Hey [Samp MAC Client]?

Hello!.

I was wondering if there is any Sa-Mp Clients to mac?
or do u need to have Windows?

you need a brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
View Post
you need a brain.
Indeed. This guy needs a brain..

xD.
Why does my post was deleted with Wine?

Wow?
I just asked about i can play SA-MP on mac

You can't play SA-MP nor GTA SA on the Mac, yet.

Quote:

"You guys thinking of making your games available on Macs?" - Al

Yes! Look for the long-awaited release of the classic Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) for Mac - most likely later this year. We'll have much more info and a proper announcement soon. But, yes, in case you were wondering, that is a world exclusive from Asked and Answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odlemoreten
View Post
Wow?
I just asked about i can play SA-MP on mac
GTA San Andreas has been made for Windows, don't even think about the question '''will it run on Mac'' if it has been created for Windows.
You can run SinglePlayer with Whine, but not optimal ofcourse, and i think MultiPlayer has blocked plugins so it won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by privatecitypage
View Post
xD.
Why does my post was deleted with Wine?
Maybe because your way was iligal?

You can play Gta but i cant Run the Sa-mp client

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relixious
View Post
GTA San Andreas has been made for Windows, don't even think about the question '''will it run on Mac'' if it has been created for Windows.
You can run SinglePlayer with Whine, but not optimal ofcourse, and i think MultiPlayer has blocked plugins so it won't work.

Maybe because your way was iligal?
SA-MP can run quite well on Linux with Wine. And, as I've heard, there's Wine for Mac too (correct me if I'm mistaken) so it should work.. purrfectly?

There is something named "Bootcamp" - Maybe it works with that?

I have a macbook 13" white uni-shell macbook early 2010 model and I use the BootCamp emulator that comes with it, I bought a copy of windows 7, installed it with BootCamp which runs Windows Natively and installed GTA SA, SA-MP and installed some mods and it runs 100% perfectly. I recommend this if you are a macbook user then you have a mac and a windows computer in 1.

Oh really? This has not been told a 1000 times already...

Lol yes it has

Simple answer: You cannot play GTA:SA or SA-MP on a Mac operating system. Sorry.

* Considering you do not know how to use emulation software properly. I would look at "Jay_Rimbower"'s post.

You cannot YET playing GTA:SA on your Mac system. It will come.

ehm 1 THing, U can Play Gta:SA, BUT not SA:MP

please close this. It can be done thru a virtual machine, but emulating software like crossover or WINE, it will not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Simple answer: You cannot play GTA:SA or SA-MP on a Mac operating system. Sorry.

* Considering you do not know how to use emulation software properly. I would look at "Jay_Rimbower"'s post.
Considering you didn't read the first post fully you should do It and look how stupid your post looks.