Bug Error's How To Fix?? Please Read.

Okay i just made my whole RP GM from scratch and i finished it off all only with 4 error's i need help to fix these error's Ill tell you what it says when i try to compile it and it says This. ---------------------

C:\Users\Sandra\Documents\rxrp.pwn(118 : error 017: undefined symbol "RETROX"
C:\Users\Sandra\Documents\rxrp.pwn(118 : error 017: undefined symbol "ROLEPLAY"
C:\Users\Sandra\Documents\rxrp.pwn(118 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Sandra\Documents\rxrp.pwn(118 : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

What lines would i go to what do i search please help me out here i need to fix these error's thanx :P add my msn if you want to help at all. kayla2222dixon@hotmail.ca Im on Ebuddy right now so i might not get it if i dont accept it soon just PM me on here telling me . Thanx

Wouldnt bother helping, She scams. And NAGGS the F**k out of you.

All them errors are on one line, if you have built a full rp script without fixing the errors as you go you will have a major problem. The compiler isn't compiling anything past line 118 (which should be right at the beginning of the scirpt). So if you fix these errors im willing to bet you'll get a lot more errors than that.

And your errors tell you what the problem is, RETROX and ROLEPLAY are undefined symbols meaning you havn't defined them.