Running animation on a NPC doesn't work.

Well, I had an old script that I tried on 0.3a. It was working fine then. Now I tried it again today, and every time I apply the running animation, he seems to do the animation, but he's not walking forward at all (if you do that animation yourself, it seems that you go forward). In 0.3a he was doing that.

Every time you apply the running animation now, it seems to be 'stuck'.

Btw, it's an empty npcmode + there's no .rec.

Hmm, i know a zombie Filterscript, where NPC's are following you ... they also are running by animation.
idk how this works ... even tried to do somethin' like this, but that bot disconnected after a few seconds ...

To above, they are doing the animation, but they're not walking forward.

That also appeared at 0.3a rc1

You need to make a timer, get the facing angle, calculate the position where heґd be at this time if he wasnt reset, then use setplayerpos and set him there.
Then apply animation again etc etc

Looks like shit
Better use the variabel bot plugin from the plugin section instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper[Y]
View Post
That also appeared at 0.3a rc1

You need to make a timer, get the facing angle, calculate the position where heґd be at this time if he wasnt reset, then use setplayerpos and set him there.
Then apply animation again etc etc

Looks like shit
Better use the variabel bot plugin from the plugin section instead
If you mean https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=174671 , it's not working.

Get one of the 300+ kb versions and net framework 4, should work then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Get one of the 300+ kb versions and net framework 4, should work then
Thanks for the tip, trying soon .

Also, I still think it's better that it could do the animation properly without the plugin.

/edit: Doesn't seem to work. They do the animation, but they don't move.