SA-MP 0.3b R3 client update (minor/optional)

A bit of over-reacting, if you ask me. It's just a really small client update.
Nevertheless, it is an update. Would love to see a major update to the server, though (more functions).

Y.. for now need to reslove problems with other functions before making new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
A bit of over-reacting, if you ask me. It's just a really small client update.
Nevertheless, it is an update. Would love to see a major update to the server, though (more functions).
Are you kidding me? With an ATI 5770 I would get FPS drops and graphic lag with any players around, now its non existent. To me this update is a bit down played, in my community I actually recommended the update and so far everyone has noticed an improvement. Now I don't think anything should have been added but it would have been nice to see some bug fixes especially in this new animation system....

Idiots tend to get dumber everyday...

what was causing the lag issues anyway?

Thanks for the update Kye ! :]

I would just like to say thank you very much for this Client update, the player sync is heaps better and the gameplay feels a whole lot smoother...
Now i can actually drive really close to other players at high speed without them flying away like i smashed into em head on.....its awesome

Thank you SA-MP T3am Dev

Thank you SA-MP development team for releasing this update. I downloaded and installed this update earlier today and have experienced no problems. I haven't noticed any improvements, but then again my computer meets the requirements to run Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas so I might not notice any improvement at all. Nonetheless, thanks for releasing this update and improving SA-MP.

Just noticed the full release.

I like how my computer keeps fighting me and lags by any mean possible.
It did fix some lag though.

Damn, cool. Good to hear about "fixing"

Not bad, problem with 3d labels was actually...

I agree with OKStyle. with sa-mp browser yes but sometimes

Sweet fixes xD nice work :P

Thanks !!!!

Thanks
Keep up the great work!

Thanks man!

chatlog.txt ftw!

what about textdraws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggi
View Post
what about textdraws?
Text draws do not rely on the same rendering technique as the name tags/3d labels.

Nice make more