Games on a relatively crappy PC

I can't quite afford a new PC (Don't ask me to 'plz get a job'. I'm 11, and there are kinda... zero jobs for 11-year-olds here. If there are in your country, I'm glad.) and I'm stuck with the PC I got on my 4th birthday and with a 3 year old lappy. Both mine.
Since the old desktop PC is quite bad for gaming nowadays, I'll tell you about the other.
-Intel Celeron (I know. Crap, eh?) 2.00 GHz M550 (Singlecore, by the way.)
-The worst graphics card on the planet (Surprisingly, it's good enough for GTA IV, but my processor is too crappy for ze great Grand Crap Auto IV.)
-RAM.. What can we say? 2 GB.
-HDD - 250 GB, 200 GB free space.
(Don't recommend me other GTA games, please. I have most of them, but I'm gonna reinstall SA since I miss SA-MP)
So, what.. 'nice' games can I run on this? Everything that I've been recommended needs a dual core processor
(Oh, and the OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x86)

Setting your settings to low quality may help.

Try some MMO(RPG), most of the times it is not as hungry as FPS games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
View Post
Setting your settings to low quality may help.

Try some MMO(RPG), most of the times it is not as hungry as FPS games.
It never helps. Strangely, some games run better on high quality than low quality here.
Well, if you'd recommend me a fun MMORPG (or MMOFPS, or whatever) that's NOT NAMED WORLD OF WARCRAFT (Inc.), then I'd gladly play it.
Also, a FPS game would be nice too. I've heard there are some awesome freeware ones, but I don't know where to find them..

I loved those DOS games like Wolf3D, The Elder Scrolls, etc.

You might try Return To Castle Wolfenstein, it's got great gameplay. And try out Mafia (1), it's way better then Mafia 2 and might even run on your PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
I loved those DOS games like Wolf3D, The Elder Scrolls, etc.

You might try Return To Castle Wolfenstein, it's got great gameplay. And try out Mafia (1), it's way better then Mafia 2 and might even run on your PC.
For me, nothing can be better than Sonic 3 & Knuckles

*Drooling at image* I'll play it on my Genesis later.
Anyway, I did try Return To Castle Wolfenstein a few years ago.. Nice game. Hm. Forgot about it... (Must download again) I also remembered where I put my Mortal Kombat ROMs for the Genesis.
I'll try out the first Mafia game (Although everyone is like "MAFIA 2!!ZOMG" nowadays )

Anything made in the early 2000's and late 1990's. Back before all the high graphics requirements came in. You could also try a newer game, but have all settings low.

Try Minesweeper <hahha JK
But um.. Hmmm, I cant really thing of allot of games that will run on your PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master™
View Post
Hmmm, I cant really thing of allot of games that will run on your PC
Because most of you are thinking at new crap like Grand Theft Auto IV which I hate the guts of and I want it to die together with Rockstar Games. (Yes, fans, you are allowed to kill me)

Although I could just go play Vice City on my old PC with 256 MB of RAM, 40 GB HDD, 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor and your usual crappy GPU... =D

I am so in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
View Post
It never helps. Strangely, some games run better on high quality than low quality here.
Well, if you'd recommend me a fun MMORPG (or MMOFPS, or whatever) that's NOT NAMED WORLD OF WARCRAFT (Inc.), then I'd gladly play it.
Also, a FPS game would be nice too. I've heard there are some awesome freeware ones, but I don't know where to find them..
FLYFF might run on your PC
AION
Rappelz migh run on lowest settings
Cabal Online
etc there are much free2play mmorpgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
View Post
FLYFF might run on your PC
I was about to say that, I also have a crappy PC, and flyff runs great for me.

It's a fun MMORPG and I've been playing it for like 4 years now, it's just so fun!