Xbox360 (switch tv output) ?

Yeah, so I have a Xbox 360 in my brothers room, but I don't want to play the xbox 360 in his room..cuz...its not my room. So what I want to try to do is basically make a switch on the xbox that switches which tv the xbox will output to. So if the switch is up, it will output to the tv in my brothers room. If it is down, I will run a wire to my room, and it will output to the tv in my room and I can play it in my room. Can anybody give me advice? Is it possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, so I have a Xbox 360 in my brothers room, but I don't want to play the xbox 360 in his room..cuz...its not my room. So what I want to try to do is basically make a switch on the xbox that switches which tv the xbox will output to. So if the switch is up, it will output to the tv in my brothers room. If it is down, I will run a wire to my room, and it will output to the tv in my room and I can play it in my room. Can anybody give me advice? Is it possible?
I have something similar in my house, but everything is networked and ran through the walls. Depending on what you want to do, you could hire a contractor and have them come and put in some switches and plates in the wall with some HDMI, Component or A/V inputs and outputs. The switch will operate which feed goes where, so obviously you'll need a nice model. The easier way is to use CCTV cables and purchase some sort of A/V box which will wire the main feed to either TV... It's simple and should do the trick!

I don't understand what you want me to do. You want me to hire a contractor to do what..? Connect cables...or..? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't understand what you want me to do. You want me to hire a contractor to do what..? Connect cables...or..? Lol.
If you want a nice and professional looking solution, you can hire a contractor. They are usually able to install some switches and panels which can allow you to do these sort of things. If you don't have the money, or just want to do it yourself you have a couple other options. You could actually get a splitter and just 'split' the connection coming from the Xbox 360 to both TV's and set a channel which the game could be viewed (and played) on, or you could have a box which you can use and the 'send' the signal coming from the Xbox 360 to whichever TV you specify! Good luck!