Who need whole San Andreas map RP script?

So at the moment Im making whole San Andreas map RP script, which Im going to sell or Give it to someone to host for co-owner status, but last night one guy forced me to think, does someone actually want/need RP around all 3 cities, most of people want LS map, so I just think should I continue or start to make new one in LS or any other city?

From people who have seen my script and for who I have offered it, everyone says is superB, brilliant etc, just with one problem none like that I have used all 3 cities.

I agree for 100 players whole SA is just too big, but to make everything what is in my mind, LS is just too small :P

And one more question, why everyone want LS ?

Hope for many replies, thx.

LS sucks, people should ignore it. There are way better locations for roleplay. I really like the countryside, and giving it a li'l 1960 twist (Nothing overpowered, just simple life)

Hmm, i think even 500 slot server wouldn't handle whole San Andreas, it is just to big. I never saw a RP based on 2 cities, because it fails.... Hmmm, why everyone wants LS...
1. Everyone knows LS like his own pocket.
2. There's more places for gangs and other crime organizations.
3. From my own experience it isn't too small or too big. You can find a place for everything in LS. LS can handle 500 players easily.

So its not worth to continue whole SA rp, I guess, damn. ok thx for response.

Well good luck. I don't think this will be successful unless you make them have access to each and every burger stack/24/7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Well good luck. I don't think this will be successful unless you make them have access to each and every burger stack/24/7.
Well with self developed system, I have made 250+ enterable building and can be added more with one small cmd, but thats not what we discuss here.

I just want know when I will finish this script does someone needs it, even for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
Well with self developed system, I have made 250+ enterable building and can be added more with one small cmd, but thats not what we discuss here.

I just want know when I will finish this script does someone needs it, even for free.
Well if you made a good script I think everyone will want it in the release section.

Sry, bump, but maybe some other guys also want say their minds? { see the first post }

Btw, how many of you know some server where is inlcuded whole SA ?

The only other server I have seen in SA ( Using the whole of SA ) Was SA RP. I think it's a little big but if it's good and you can get a good host and a good player base. You should be fine. I personally wouldnt use LS. Everyone Use's it. It's kind of annoying. Seeing it server after server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
The only other server I have seen in SA ( Using the whole of SA ) Was SA RP. I think it's a little big but if it's good and you can get a good host and a good player base. You should be fine. I personally wouldnt use LS. Everyone Use's it. It's kind of annoying. Seeing it server after server.
My GM is based in San Andreas :P (The Whole State, LS, SF, LV)