Best University

Which university is best for software engineering or computer science? And does it have the course available online? Appreciate if you guys can help.

University of North Pole has a pretty good course going there. How else do the elves produce video games for Christmas every year? I don't think they do online courses though, however if you really want the best learning experience you'll want to physically go therefore we'll need to know your limits as to where you can go. Immersing yourself in lectures, tutorials and workshops will aid your learning a hell of a lot.

you are right. I am finding a the best university for software engineering. i will visit that university site and see if there is a branch in dubai(that is where I live). i just want to know which university is best for software engineering.

you could learn it yourself at your own speed, build up your portfolio and be just as employable and not spend $$$

I need help in selecting a university. Pls help anyone

EDIT: Ok Cessil Suggest how I should start off learning software engineering by my own?

******, mainly.

I would recommend asking friends and family rather than asking on a samp forum with members from different country's

University of Waterloo. ****** and Microsoft are stationed in Waterloo, chances are you'll get a job before you even graduate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Посмотреть сообщение
University of Waterloo. ****** and Microsoft are stationed in Waterloo, chances are you'll get a job before you even graduate.
I thought the ******plex was outside of San Francisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma53
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought the ******plex was outside of San Francisco
Alot of big IT companies have headquarters in Waterloo as well.
http://www.******.ca/jobs/waterloo/ as an example.