Your Experiences With Delux Host!

Hi,

I wanted to purchase a server and have been hoping to purchase a package from Delux Host. I just wanted to know your general experiences, if any, with this host. I was hoping to go for a 200 slot server, and most probably have 500 objects added to it over time. (it's an RP server, not a DM server, so all objects would be spaced.) Loads of enter/exit locations for ints and exts and I was wondering if Delux Host can handle such a script with... Oh lets say... 100 active players on at one time? (just an example.)

Thanks!

Okay, Support was always offline. Sometimes outdated. Lagged and overloaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, Support was always offline. Sometimes outdated. Lagged and overloaded.
Oh, I see. When was this? Was it recently? If so, what server hosting would you reccommend?

Yeah. Live Support is never online.

Maybe you could try at www.Storm-Hosting.Org or www.serverFFS.com

I used to work as a live-operator at DeLUX-Host. It was banned from the master list for a while from SA-MP for some reasons.

As I overall reviewed it, I saw that they're many and many of bugs happens. And the server they use to store your data is quite cheap, and low RAM. Hosting servers in low RAM will get all the servers hosted with that dedicated server to keep overloading until any of the servers shut down or the dedicated server gets upgraded.

And actually, the live-support is not on because of time zones, I pretty see they're many people at the live-support every time I visit their website.

And also one thing, the servers are pretty costly, and they're not worth it. Trust me! I've been working there for almost 8 months, and I am now demoted from their website (fired) because I have given away their secrets.

Secrets are like what will they be doing next to your account, they actually everyday see when you're active on your DeLUX account, and when you're not, because they actually get into your account and higher the server amount for example: From 20 EURO to 20.25 EURO. Doing this in couple servers they own could earn couple bucks extra than normal.

Also other things, Project Reality, yes! The famous roleplay server used to be hosted with DeLUX host. After a few weeks of hosting, they got pretty much people, and Lukas (Founder of deLUX host) attempted to find out a reason to close their server because maybe he is jealous or of a real situation.

Bottom of the line:
- I do not recommend using deLUX host as your game-server provider, it'll ruin your server after a while. If you, Lukas, if you're reading this, please don't be offended because it's actually the truth.

maybe use volt host

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachimnor
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe use volt host
Their allowed to use any host they wish to use. The choice is up to them, but I recommend serverFFS.

Wow, Hakam. I didn't know it was that bad. I was wondering, what about your script? Is it possible for hosts to take it and use them themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin81
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, Hakam. I didn't know it was that bad. I was wondering, what about your script? Is it possible for hosts to take it and use them themselves?
No, real hosts will not take your script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin81
Посмотреть сообщение
They won't steal your script. Although, they have access to your script. Not recommended to risk.