how can i put my server on hosted list!!

hello can players see my server if its not on hosted list! I portfoward it and i chect it and this code below came out im going to live my server ip so you can add it to favorit to see if it comes out!! :IP: 200.88.34.194:7777 :NAME: GAMERX DM ESPAСOL!

Код:
Is server online Yes 
Is server in internet list Yes 
Is server in hosted list No 

Server Information
Key Value 
password 0 
players 0 
maxplayers 100 
hostname GamerX DM NEW! 
gamemode GamerX DM ESP 
mapname San Andreas 

Server Rules
Key Value 
gravity 0.008 
mapname San Andreas 
version 0.3b R2 
weather 10 
weburl www.elmerzz.webs.com 
worldtime 16:00 

Server Players
Player Name Score

IF IT DOSENT COME OUT DO I NEED TO PUT IT IN HOSTED LIST IF I DOO TEL HOW PLZZ!

you must pay money (13euro) then you are on the hosted list

OK BUT I DONT NEED TO BEE IN THE HOSTED LIST I PORT FOWARD !! CANT YOU SEE MY SERVER

sorry for the CAPS!

you gotta go here and pay for it
https://www.serverffs.com/hostedlist/

Seriusly, thats like 4 Posts In a row, and close before it 3 or something, Stop spamming.

I think his got the wrong idea. If you hosted your own server, sometimes it may show up in the Hosted tab, but only YOU can see it. In order for everyone else to see it, you will need to pay ServerFFS something like Ј10 a month.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin81
Посмотреть сообщение
I think his got the wrong idea. If you hosted your own server, sometimes it may show up in the Hosted tab, but only YOU can see it. In order for everyone else to see it, you will need to pay ServerFFS something like Ј10 a month.

Hope this helps.
For your information, and to correct your post. It is for 10 EUR and not 10 GBP. Or 12.50 EUR if your server isn't hosted with serverFFS.

The only way you can get your server into the hosted list is to purchase it from here. Please do note after you purchase it, your server will be available and viewed on the hosted list, in 5 minutes or it may take up to 4 hours.