Need some help deciding..

Hey sa-mp community, i need some help with a decision. Should i shut down my RP server, thug life rp, and start up another mode? If i should, what type of server should i run? Or should i just buy a second host for another mode and start up a double community? Also, alot of people dont like the community name, thug life, can anyone recommend some names for a good community? Thanks in advance.

Well shut rp server and make something unique Gm based on TDM or stunt or cnr because there are 1000 rp server most of them are GF edits making some unique script based on tdm should get your community a good life xD.

Hobo life community lol xD ?

so www.elite-life.com would be appropriate? ( did i spell that correct?).I might look into making a TDM Or Stunt. Thanks for reply

edit: elite-life.com is taken

It's always nice to have one big community with multiple servers. I did that back in the days when i had a few SA-MP Servers.

Also, stunt servers can be quite a challenge to perfect (Just like RP) You need your own crazy ideas for Stunts etc.

Hope it goes well

Keep it open. Decision done. Go away.

Thanks, any suggestions on names?

yeah TDM its a good choice also Stunts srvr
and keep the THUUG LIFFE !!!

I clearly think that this is your own decision..none of sa-mp forum members can help you with that...if you got bored of it go on and close it..but if you haven't decide yet you might regret it later..so yeah..think about it before making any actions.. :P

Maybe you should consider asking your current players on what they want to see. Whenever I've had a hard decision to make (along the lines of expanding/moving), I've always made it based solely on the feedback from the community.

www.elite-life.net

As a network of servers