Call of duty Black Ops:Zombie Mode Wishlist.

Hey Guys

I am going to make a wishlist for the up coming game Call of duty Black ops, i know zombie has not become Confirmed yet but i am still making a list of ideas !

Heres my ideas:

Characters
-- Have characters that are from the story line, maybe 2 US Army Characters one of them is a Cold War Soldier and the other one is a Vietnam soldier. Also have some Russian Soviet soldiers, and some viet congs soldiers would be awesome to have too. Have a biography for each character too.

Hosting Issues

As you remember in call of duty 5, when a host left the game the entire game would end. It would be nice to have it that, if the host leaves it switches host to the next best one in the game.

Weapon Upgrading.

-- The call of duty 5 upgarding system was a great idea, but you can take it to the next level too! Pack a Punch should be back, but i think there should be side upgrading things to your weapons. Say a grenade launcher ( You should get 2 Grenades to start with), Bayonet( Maybe have the bayonet useful for quicker knifing, and one stabone kill.), Tripod ( Only for Light Machine guns! Have a tripod for the heavy machine guns, that they can attach to the ground and shoot zombies while in a bunker) I can probably stay here for days coming up ideas for weapon upgrading but these are the ones i have in mind right now) Also when you put your weapon in the pack a punch, you should get the Sliver look on your weapon.
-- Random Boxes should be back too!

Sci-Weap
The Sci fi weapons that call of duty 5 were awesome!
All those guns should be back, but they should add maybe 2-3 more of them. Here are some of my ideas for them.

-- Electric Crossbow, Shoots Electric bolts! ( If you upgrade it twice maybe it shoots bombs that stick on to the target example from Modern Warfare 2 the Semtex. If frist starts out with normal arrows though first time you upgrade it becomes electric bolts, second time bomb bolts!)

Maps:

-- To start with there should be 2 maps ready to use. There should be one map which is in vietnam, and you are underground in the start. You have to work your ass through the tunnels and get to a bunker where you can camp, and then you can follow the tunnel till the end where you have to camp forever. But there should be secert areas, and alot of things to explore. The other map should be a snow map, where you are in the mountains, you have to cover from a hill and buy doors to get to random boxes and other good things.

It's almost confirmed. There are gonna be some maps from CoD5