Low Ping?! Bad or Good?

Hello, my server has a really low ping, about 10 the average. is this good? or bad?

Good.
(8 Characters Plz.)

In that case it must be really good. BTW its homerun.

... It's obvious that the ping to your own server is low. What matters is other people their ping to your server. If you live in Australia, people from Belgium/The Netherlands/England will have 350~ ping to your server. If your serverbase is located in Australia, it shouldn't be a problem though.

Cool lucky i'm not from india or anyplaces where the ping is a problem. Whenever someone comes on my server there ping is always 430 and sometimes under or over but they play fine on my server.

low ping is good high ping is bad...

say ur dming me and i have like 350 ping, when u shoot me it will take abit to reach me and actually hit me

I'm not a beginner at SA:MP, im quite a computer expert. Fuck that spam filter lol

Small ping, good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFP Owner
Посмотреть сообщение
im quite a computer expert
And you don't know what ping is? LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias_
Посмотреть сообщение
... It's obvious that the ping to your own server is low. What matters is other people their ping to your server. If you live in Australia, people from Belgium/The Netherlands/England will have 350~ ping to your server. If your serverbase is located in Australia, it shouldn't be a problem though.
You wrong i have servers from Netherlands and they have 50/60 ping !