Paying Mapper (Map Request)

Killbuck,Ohio Map For Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

Mappers,I need you to make a [map] for a small town i live in called Killbuck,Ohio . It Shouldnt Be Hard To Make Because The Town Is Small.Please Put It Somewhere so ppl in sa cant take a dodo,or shamal to the location because California And Nevada Are On The Other Side Of The USA where Ohio Is,So Maybe Keep It As Far As SA as possible.This is where the town is located :

http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps6/clt1002.png

You Can Get A Better Map In ****** Maps.Also please look at some of the towns building in a virtual go through of the town in Killbuck,Ohio in ****** maps.

Im Willing to pay $10-$20 Depending on how well killbuck is built from the real town.

Please,I Hope A mapper can stop by and respong,please pm me if you need further info
thank you!

1 mac is gay :P And Can you give me a Link that isnt broken for a pic of the Town :P Id be glad to map For $$ :E

Please,I Still Need People To Map A Damn Small Town

[Image: data=LtgX-e3f8ctI3U5dJtbt7EJ1ZfRneYme,gd...V_lfWTmcOw]

Image doesn't work, and you only pay $20 for a whole city? Durr. Increase that and you may find someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exora
Посмотреть сообщение
Image doesn't work, and you only pay $20 for a whole city? Durr. Increase that and you may find someone.
Its A Town ^^

I would done that for $20 if i were a good and accurate mapper ..

Hi i am willing to map this town for free,I like mapping and if you allow me to map it,I will start ASAP,But it could take a few weeks depending on my free time,Its only a small town,But if you want it away from SA(over water) most of the level ground will have to be airport runways but i could try blend it all in with the terrain and buildings etc,Also Is It grass or desert terrain?And do you want cars mapped etc.?And do you want that river in the middle?

I have a server thats fully mapped if you would like to see my work here: 174.34.155.106:9800 (please dont take as advertise)

PM Me On This Site,

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Weponz>
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi i am willing to map this town for free,I like mapping and if you allow me to map it,I will start ASAP,But it could take a few weeks depending on my free time,Its only a small town,But if you want it away from SA(over water) most of the level ground will have to be airport runways but i could try blend it all in with the terrain and buildings etc,Also Is It grass or desert terrain?And do you want cars mapped etc.?And do you want that river in the middle?

I have a server thats fully mapped if you would like to see my work here: 174.34.155.106:9800 (please dont take as advertise)

PM Me On This Site,
I upgraded to 0.3b and cannot view your server until you have upgraded. :/ other than that I`m taking concept Killbucks so make your killbuck,ohio then show it to me for approval,I do suggest that you Take a virtual tour of The woen killbuck,ohio,44637 with ****** Earth or ****** Earth Pro before you know where to put things.

TIP:

If you wanna help me try using Multi-Theft Auto :SA Map Editor and try to map it there

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacOSXFan
Посмотреть сообщение
TIP:

If you wanna help me try using Multi-Theft Auto :SA Map Editor and try to map it there
Thats What I Use xD Ill Try Make It As Close As I Can,Ill PM You Here In The Stages,Ill ****** Map It For Building Selection/Placement

Just 1 Question Do You Want Town Cars Or Fast Cars