0.3a runs .03b and runs regular game

I have a folder with the 0.3a client and a separate folder with 0.3b client.. I use both because some servers havent converted over yet for whatever reason and some have.. I load my A client and click the connect to connect to a server and what does it do, it says "loading SAMP 0.3b R2" now why would it load that if I have A client up?? I did install the B client trying to connect to a B server but what does it say "loading SAMP 0.3a R7" and I have no clue why it does this..
then I figure maybe uninstalling both and reinstalling A client may work.. nope.. now, not only does the multiplayer not load, I click connect to a server and guess what.... it loads the regular game from the multiplayer client... I mean how strange is this??
What can I do?? do I just need to totally reinstall my game then reinstall 'A' client and then when the server does go to 0.3b, install 'B' client or what?

A client = SAMP 0.3a
B client = SAMP 0.3b
regular game = loading the game and selecting a save game

I am confused and perplexed as anybody, but I hope someone can help me

If you want everything freshly works, Delete the game "Fully" - Install the game and install 0.3b in your game folder, that should be fine

if you have problem with loading server and connection still pending... that's because the server you're connecting is on a different version of SA-MP.

no you didnt understand what I wrote, I know it was confusing..... I load the SAMP 0.3a client and then once click connect button it loads up the SAMP 0.3b game.

and then I loaded 0.3a client and it loaded the regular single player game from the SAMP client.. install paths must have been mixed up or something.

Just download both installers and keep them around, whenever you want to join a 0.3a server, install 0.3a, and whenever you want to join a 0.3b server, install 0.3b. It's not like SA-MP installation process is lengthy.

I have the same problem, i cant connect to any of the 0.3b servers 'cus when i try to use the 0.3b client to connect it uses the 0.3a client. I also have both of the two clients installed in two different directorys. Its weird.