[Tutorial] PAWN for SA-MP in Notepad++

On my current version of Notepad++, when I put the file into the Roaming\Notepad++ folder, and even after I made the file association, I don't have "PAWN" into the "Langages" menu.

Code:
.p(0) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: ".p"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
I writed the right path for pawncc, and between the () put my .pwn file in the gamemodes folder
any help?

thank you it was a nice tut and now i can use the program i like to compile my codes. +rep

Very Nice Oscar

I get this
Code:
CreateProcess() failed with error code 2:
The system cannot find the file specified.

Current directory: E:\All Folders\Hobbies\Server Hosting\SA-MP\__vR\gamemodes
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
Help?

Point it to the "pawno" folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMouldyLemon
View Post
Point it to the "pawno" folder
In the execute I am pointing it to the pawno folder.
Code:
nnp_save
cd $(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)
"E:\All Folders\Hobbies\Server Hosting\SA-MP\__vR\pawno\pawncc.exe" "$(FILE_NAME)" -; -(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass007
View Post
In the execute I am pointing it to the pawno folder.
Code:
nnp_save
cd $(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)
"E:\All Folders\Hobbies\Server Hosting\SA-MP\__vR\pawno\pawncc.exe" "$(FILE_NAME)" -; -(
Then that's not the correct path to pawncc, either that or you're not allowed to execute it.

I fixed it.

Code:
nnp_save
cd $(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)
Changed nnp_save to, npp_save

it starts compiling after like 20 seconds i type the hotkey... any solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Are you sure you're not just confusing the time before the "compiled" message with being frozen? I have an "echo compiling" at the top of my exec code so I know when it's compiling.

Does anyone has the 0.3.7 version of this? (userdefiniation and pawn.xml or w/e xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen
View Post
Does anyone has the 0.3.7 version of this? (userdefiniation and pawn.xml or w/e xD)
Yes, you do! Just follow this tutorial and replace the files with the files you get from Mauzen's NPP Generator.

EDIT: Nevermind thanks :P

How come when I'm typing something I don't see any suggestion words like the gif that you showed?

Just asking, does this work with Notepadqq (for Linux)? It looks similar and I'm kinda interested in Linux nowadays

Got it in my Notepad++ now, absolutely awesome!

Notepad plus plus is hands down the best editor to use for pawn scripts in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.TheDarkness
View Post
Notepad plus plus is hands down the best editor to use for pawn scripts in my opinion.
that you've come across...